23 Market Street, GOULBURN NSW 2580For Sale $1,850,000
THE FIRESIDE INN - GREAT INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Other - GOULBURN NSW
The Fireside Inn is located in the heart of Goulburn’s historic precinct and looks across Belmore Park to the grand Colonial architecture of the Court House. Built in 1934 by Goulburn merchant John E Knowlman, it retains all the charm and warmth of the era he so faithfully recreated.
During the winter months the big open fire adds warmth to the Olde English atmosphere.
* Tudor decor and styling provides a unique old world charm ambience
* Restaurant with seating for 75 people, including large open tables as well as intimate window and alcove booths
* Bar, commercial kitchen, walk-in cold room and plenty of storage space
* 2 flats upstairs – One with 2 bedrooms, one with 3 bedrooms – Rent them out or live at the premises
* Large rear deck
* 3 brick garages with rear lane access
* A coffee, gift, or other shop space at front, with courtyard seating space
(There is potential here for a new owner to lease this space out separately)
This historic Goulburn landmark is just waiting for the right purchaser to make it their own. We look forward to seeing the restaurant open and welcoming people through its doors once again, as it has done previously for many years.
- Land is 607 m²