2 Taralga Road, GOULBURN NSW 2580$725,000
Block Of Units - GOULBURN NSW
The Kenmore Hotel was originally built in the 1800s (designed by the renowned English-born Australian architect E.C. Manfred) and was an early Goulburn pub that was operational up until 1910! It’s now configured as four units, offering great investment potential.
* Situated on a block measuring 1,258m2
* Two 3 bedroom units, One 2 bedroom unit, and one bedsitter unit
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in all four units
* With full occupancy these units return $850 per week in rent
* Solar panels power the public lighting areas of the building
* Schools and police academy located nearby
* Great potential to renovate, improve or restore!
- Block Of Units
- 9 bed
- 6 bath
- Land is 1,258 m²
- Close to Schools