56 and 56A Union Street, GOULBURN NSW 2580$850,000
NEAT HOME WITH DUEL INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Other - GOULBURN NSW
This attractive brick three bedroom bedroom house is located in a great spot in popular North Goulburn.
Number 56A Union Street faces Chatsbury Street and features:
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Formal lounge room
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Single garage with internal access
* Secure fencing
* A ‘man cave’ with bar setup, slow-combustion wood heater and built-in storage, with North-facing glass doors opening out onto a secluded BBQ area
* Expected rental return of $390 per week
Number 56 Union Street is a shopfront currently used as a tax accounting office that’s leased for $350 per week. There is accommodation attached to the rear of the shop (not pictured in this ad), which features:
* Combined lounge/dining area
* 3 bedrooms + study
* Kitchen and laundry
* Storeroom, garden shed and car parking area
Both the house and the shopfront (with attached accommodation) are on the one title, providing excellent duel income/investment potential.
Located on a corner block, both of these residences have their own street frontages and are situated in a superb location with a butcher, post office and primary school nearby.