When you are considering selling your property you want to achieve the best possible price, with the least possible stress.
Your real estate agent has a crucial role to play in this process.
As your agent, we will:
- Help you set the correct selling price
- Discuss the ideal method of sale for your situation
- Prepare the advertising and marketing of the property
- Promote the property to existing databases
- Show the property to potential buyers
- Negotiate the best possible price when an offer is made, and make sure that the sale process goes smoothly
Here at Carol James Real Estate we undertake all of this in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner, remembering that it is our responsibility to work in your best interest at all times.
Currently there is good investor interest in Goulburn, with these buyers looking to purchase 3-4 bedroom rental homes in the $300,000 – $450,000 price range.
There are also older folk wanting to retire to Goulburn who are seeking well presented and low maintenance homes up to $550,000. The centre of town is very popular as many of these people would like the convenience of being able to walk to the library, doctors and main street.
Contact one of our Licensed Real Estate Agents to find out more about buying or selling a property in Goulburn today.