When you are considering selling your property, you want to achieve a good price, quickly and easily.
Your real estate agent has a crucial role to play in this process.
- Helps you to set the selling price
- Will discuss the method of sale
- Prepares the advertising and markets of the property
- Promotes the property to their existing databases
- Shows the property to potential buyers
- Negotiates the best price when an offer is made and makes sure that the sales process goes smoothly
Here at Carol James Real Estate we undertake all of this in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner, remembering that it is our responsibility to work in your best interest at all times.
At the moment there is a strong investor interest, with Sydney buyers wanting to purchase rental homes in the $250,000 – $350,000 price bracket.
Also, there are older folk wanting to retire to our city and they are seeking well presented and low maintenance homes, up to $450,000. The centre of town is very popular as many of these people would like the convenience of being able to walk to the library, doctors and main street.
Several families with growing children are looking for a more rural lifestyle. Four bedroom homes on 25 to 100 acres with a 30 minute drive to the central business district are much in demand.
Call us on 0409 483 766 if you can assist us to find the right home for the buyers on our database.